Robust Systematic Approach Certification
The primary benefit of the Validus Robust Systematic Approach (RSA) Certification Program is that it provides an objective, independent, 3rd party confirmation that the establishment’s Robust Systematic Approach for Animal Handling and Slaughter meets and or exceeds the requirements as set by FSIS.
The Validus RSA Certification Program will include a written audit of the animal handling program and program records.
1. Documentation Requirements
a. Written procedures
b. Written records
2. Management Responsibility
3. Training Requirements
• Smaller to medium size establishments who want their RSA verified by a 3rd party
• Larger establishments who think their RSA needs another review by an objective 3rd party
• Establishments who have had issues with their RSA being recognized and want to verify it is complete and functioning
For more information please contact: