We work with owners and operators to develop new services to meet their needs. We have the experience and expertise to take you to the next level of business proficiency.
We provide consulting services on crisis management for your operation and the development of standard operating procedures. This important work helps you identify and avoid potential crises and more effectively manage crisis events that do occur.
Examples of our work include:
- Crisis management assistance
- Standard Operating Procedures’ development
- Implementation assistance with ISO 9000, ISO 14000 and USDA PVP Systems
- Corrective action and root cause analysis troubleshooting
- GAP analysis and solution development
- Emergency Action Plan development
- Environmental Plan Development
For more information, contact:
Marj Ocheltree, Program Manager, 515-278-8002